Welcome to the 2019 Wisconsin State Fair Junior Shows!
- All exhibitors are considered "NEW" exhibitors each year.
- The Social Security number MUST belong to the Youth Exhibitor. A parent's number cannot be used. Exhibitors who enter online must submit a social security number; therefore the W-9 requirements are met and a separate W-9 need not be submitted.
- All exhibitors must declare which organization they are showing under. The organization must be on the approved 2019 list.
- If you plan to upload a copy of your animal's registration papers with your online entry you will have the ability to do so AFTER you submit your payment. Please scan all registration papers as one file. List the exhibitor's name in the "Entry Title or Name" field. List the animal's name in the "Entry Description" field.
- Kindly do not type in all uppercase or lowercase - your information will appear in all materials exactly as you enter it online.
- Exhibitors may purchase up to a maximum of 50 admission tickets per exhibitor.
- For every entry submission a potential substitute can be identified (within department) at the time of entry. To identifiy a substitute online, click on "Department" and choose the respective species you are entering. Click on "Division" and choose the division "Substitution" located at the top of the list.
- All junior exhibitors exhibiting livestock and small animlas must be YQCA certified at the time of entry.